Next week we will be working on Scatterplots. This is a way to analyze data, strength and direction. This is something new, so I am posting some videos, activities and presentations to help you understand better.
Post your comments when you finish!!
FIVE STEPS TO UNDERSTAND SCATTERPLOTS
- This website is great to gain a better understanding: http://www.mathsisfun.com/data/scatter-xy-plots.html
- This website is great for practice!!: http://www.ixl.com/math/grade-7/scatter-plots
- This is a very good video that explains how to analyze data from a scatterplot: https://learnzillion.com/lessons/1179-construct-a-scatter-plot
- This is also a great website with videos to help you understand scatterplots: http://education-portal.com/academy/lesson/scatter-plot-and-correlation-definition-example-analysis.html
- This website is great for getting to know if the scatter plot is linear or non-linear: https://learnzillion.com/lessons/1201-interpret-and-distinguish-linear-and-non-linear-scatter-plots